zVM and zLinux Bootcamp (ZL00G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course introduces the system programmer to the tasks required to support a z/VM operating system. It provides an overview of the processes required to install z/VM and perform the required tailoring steps to support guest operating system virtual machines and CMS users. The students will leave the course with the knowledge to perform the steps to add guest systems and other virtual machines to the z/VM system, to apply service to the z/VM system, and to define a minimal TCP/IP configuration. Additionally this course is designed to teach the implementation of SUSE Linux on System z.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the process of running guests under z/VM
- Define virtual machines to z/VM and reload the directory
- Customize the CP component of the z/VM system
- Customize the TCP/IP files on z/VM
- Apply service to the z/VM system
- Install SUSE Linux on System z
- Install additional packages
- Describe zLinux system management process
- Describe zLinux backup and recovery procedures
- Manage and update zLinux network connectivity issues
- Implement the z/VM Performance Toolkit
- Prerequisite to z/VM and Linux Connectivity and Management (ZV100)
- Prerequisite to z/VM RACF and DirMaint Implementation (ZV200)
This course is intended for IT professionals who will be responsible for the support of guests and other virtual machines running in the z/VM environment. It assumes that these persons will have little or no experience in the z/VM environment. Additionally anyone responsible for installing, customizing, and maintaining Linux on System z.
You should have basic computer skills and knowledge.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
3500,00 € zzgl. 19% MwSt. (4165,00 € inkl. 19% MwSt.)