z/OS REXX Programming Workshop (ES52G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to teach you the basic skills required to write programs using the REXX language in z/OS. The course covers the TSO extensions to REXX and interaction with other environments such as the MVS console, running REXX in batch jobs, and compiling REXX.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Write programs using the Rexx language
- Use various data parsing techniques
- Use built-in Rexx functions
- Create user-defined internal and external functions and subroutines
- Issue host commands from within Rexx execs
- Code programs that read and write data sets
- Use instructions and commands that manipulate the data stack
- Use Rexx debugging tools
- Write error-handling routines
This is an intermediate course for people who need to write and maintain Rexx programs in the z/OS system environment.
You should be able to:
- Code basic Job Control Language statements
- Code in a programming language
- Create, alter, and delete data sets using TSO
These skills can be developed by taking:
- Fundamental System Skills of z/OS (ES10)
- A programming language course
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.