Using InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition V10 - WBT (1Z520G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Using InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition v10.1 is an exciting course tailored for those who want to get a jump start on IBM InfoSphere Master Data Management Collaborative Edition. This course is designed to provide not only the essentials of understanding Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts but also covers a breadth of InfoSphere MDM Collaborative Edition feature functions that will leave the student more than equipped to tackle daily responsibilities. Students will explore how to use the newly designed web interface to easily create data objects, items, categories, and other artifacts that will create the master data solution.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Explore Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) concepts
- Discuss PIM and use case scenarios for MDM Collaborative Edition implementations
- Overview of MDM Collaborative Edition project lifecycle
- Discuss the MDM Collaborative Edition architecture
- Exposure to creating MDM Collaborative Edition data objects, attribute definitions, specification, organization, and hierarchies
- Explore the definition, purpose and function of workflows, and the steps involved in creating a workflow
- Overview of MDM Collaborative Edition integration capabilities
- Examine the various stages of a MDMCE implementation
This intermediate course for business analysts, developers, implementation consultants, support engineers, technical sales and marketing individuals, sales and marketing individuals, project managers, and system administrators.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.