Using IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions for Distributed Platforms - SPVC (2T225G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course will teach you how to utilize the IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions - Test Data Management, Data Privacy, and Data Growth for Archiving - for Distributed Platforms. You will learn how to create "right-sized" test data environments with the Test Data Management Solution; how to privatize confidential data with the Data Privacy Solution; and how to archive retired data with the Data Growth Solution.
This course focuses on the technical aspects of the Optim Solutions and is intended for technical audiences. You learn the basics of how the Solutions work through hands on exercises illustrating how the technology applies to business scenarios.
This course does not include information on how to install and configure the Optim technology.If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Introduction to IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions
- Optim Directory and Common Elements
- Optim Designer and the Embedded Manager Overview
- Access Definitions and Table Specifications
- Introduction to Test Data Management
- The Extract Process
- Basic Masking Techniques
- Validating Changes (Compare)
- Creating Database Objects
- Populating Destination Tables
- Editing and Browsing Test Data
- Special Privacy Functions
- The Archive Process
- The Delete Process
- The Create Utility
- The Insert Process
- The Restore Process
- More Archive Functions
- Archive File Collections and Open Data Manager
- Optim Primary Keys and Optim Relationships
- Relationship Traversal Concepts
- The Command Line Interface
- Optim Utilities
- Optim Security
- Optim Implementation Best Practices
This is a basic usage course for application developers, business analysts, database administrators, and technical personnel that are involved in implementing IBM InfoSphere Optim Solutions.
You should have:
- Working knowledge of Windows
- Basic understanding of relational databases
- Ability to construct basic SQL statements.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.