Test Management with IBM Rational Quality Manager, V4.0 (RT273G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course introduces test managers to the basics of using IBM Rational Quality Manager to manage a test effort within a software development project. The course teaches how to plan the test effort, develop test artifacts, align with requirements and development, manage the test team's work, monitor progress, submit and track defects, and report test results and status. Through hands-on lab exercises that reinforce learning, you will experience the benefits of test management that is integrated with requirements and development through the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM). IBM Rational Quality Manager is a key component of the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM), providing quality management capabilities in a fully-integrated environment that can also include Rational Team Concert for change and configuration management, and Rational Requirements Composer for requirements definition and management.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Develop a test plan
- Define schedules, test environments, and lab resources
- Develop a test case and a test script
- Create a test suite
- Run tests
- Submit a defect
- Monitor the test effort
- Report test results and status
This course is for:.
- Test managers
- Test leads
- Quality managers
- Project managers, business analysts, and testers who need to understand how to plan and manage a test effort with Rational Quality Manager
You should have:
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiarity with applications for the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Web browsers
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.