Statistical Analysis Using IBM SPSS Statistics (V26) SPVC (0K51BG) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Contains: PDF course guide, as well as a lab environment where students can work through demonstrations and exercises at their own pace. This course provides an application-oriented introduction to the statistical component of IBM SPSS Statistics. Students will review several statistical techniques and discuss situations in which they would use each technique, how to set up the analysis, and how to interpret the results. This includes a broad range of techniques for exploring and summarizing data, as well as investigating and testing relationships. Students will gain an understanding of when and why to use these various techniques and how to apply them with confidence, interpret their output, and graphically display the results.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• Introduction to statistical analysis
• Describing individual variables
• Testing hypotheses
• Testing hypotheses on individual variables
• Testing on the relationship between categorical variables
• Testing on the difference between two group means
• Testing on differences between more than two group means
• Testing on the relationship between scale variables
• Predicting a scale variable: Regression
• Introduction to Bayesian statistics
• Overview of multivariate procedures
• IBM SPS Statistics users who want to familiarize themselves with the statistical capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base. .
• Anyone who wants to refresh their knowledge and statistical experience.
• Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics (version 18 or later), or
• Completion of the IBM SPSS Statistics Essentials course
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.