Modernizing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications (D8L56G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Prior to IBM Lotus Domino version 8.5 and the launch of XPages, the concept of modernization did not exist. This course will instruct you on the technique, capabilities, and advantages of updating or modernizing existing applications to use XPages technology. On Day 1 of the course, you will review and compare the architecture and design approaches of modernizing an existing forms- and views-based application; determine when it makes sense to modernize; and also identify the elements to be modernized, among other tasks. You will further examine the approach to use when planning for a modernization. Day 2 of the course covers refactoring and modernizing business logic, and provides an opportunity for you to apply what you have learned by modernizing an existing application.
This course is also available as a Self-paced Virtual Classroom Modernizing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications (SPVC) (D8P56)
Other courses you may be interested in :
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design (D8L53)
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Advanced XPage Design (D8L54)
See the Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.x Applications for experienced Developers roadmap for other courses and corresponding certifications.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Define modernizing
- Use best practices for determining what can and cannot be upgraded or modernized
- Compare architecture and design approaches
- Create a modernization plan
- Update a Lotus Notes application to a modern application
The target audience for the expert course is Lotus Notes application developers, including application developers who have experience with IBM Lotus Domino Designer and XPages applications and need to know how to modernize existing applications to use XPages technology.
You should complete:
- Developing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.2 Applications: Intermediate XPage Design (D8L53) / (D8P53)
- Fundamentals for IBM Lotus Domino 8.5.1 Development (D8L51) / (D8P51)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.