Microsoft 365 Security Administrator (MS-MS-500) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This four-MOC packaged set aligned to Microsoft 365 Exam: Microsoft 365 Security Administrator contains courseware that helps prepare students for Exams MS-500. Passing this exam is required to earn the Microsoft 365 Security Administrator certification.
Courses in this packaged set:
- MS-500T01: Managing Microsoft 365 Identity and Access
- MS-500T02: Implementing Microsoft 365 Threat Protection
- MS-500T03: Implementing Microsoft 365 Information Protection
- MS-500T04: Administering Microsoft 365 Built-in Compliance
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- User and Group Security
- Identity Synchronization
- Federated Identities
- Access Management
- Security in Microsoft 365
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Threat Intelligence
- Information Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Cloud Application Security
- Archiving and Retention
- Data Governance in Microsoft 365
- Managing Search and Investigations
This course is for the Microsoft 365 security administrator role. This role collaborates with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, business stakeholders and other workload administrators to plan and implement security strategies and ensures that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization.
This role proactively secures Microsoft 365 enterprise environments. Responsibilities include responding to threats, implementing, managing and monitoring security and compliance solutions for the Microsoft 365 environment. They respond to incidents, investigations and enforcement of data governance.
The Microsoft 365 Security administrator is familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and has strong skills and experience with identity protection, information protection, threat protection, security management and data governance. This role focuses on the Microsoft 365 environment and includes hybrid environments.
Learners should start this course already having the following skills:
- Basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Windows 10 devices.
- Experience with Office 365.
- Basic understanding of authorization and authentication.
- Basic understanding of computer networks.
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.