Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (ZB391G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is also available as classroom course, Managing Decisions in IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6 (WB391G).
This course introduces business analysts to IBM Operational Decision Manager V8.6. You learn the concepts and skills that are necessary to capture, author, validate, and manage business rules with Operational Decision Manager.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the benefits of implementing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the collaboration that is required between the business and development teams
- Identify the main user roles that are involved in designing and developing an Operational Decision Manager solution, and the tasks that are associated with each role
- Explain modeling concepts and the UML notation that is relevant to modeling for business rules and events
- Define and implement object models for business rules
- Set up the rule authoring environment in Designer by working with rule projects, and synchronizing across development and business environments
- Customize the vocabulary that is used in rules
- Use good practices to discover and analyze business rules for implementation
- Use the Operational Decision Manager rule editors to author business rules and decision tables
- Run tests and simulations in Decision Center to validate decision logic and rule changes
- Use various Decision Center features that support project management, such as smart folders and user options
- Explain governance issues and work with Operational Decision Manager features that support decision governance
This intermediate course is designed for business analysts.
You should have:
- Experience with identifying and defining business policies and rules
- A basic understanding of business models
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.