Linux System Administration I - Implementation - SPVC (LX03W0G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
The purpose of this course is to teach experienced Linux users the techniques, methods, and policies used in Linux system administration.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Unit 1: Advanced Linux installation
- Demo/simulation 1: Advanced Linux installation
- Unit 2: Startup and shutdown
- Demo/simulation 2: Startup and shutdown
- Unit 3: System administration tools
- Demo/simulation 3: System administration tools
- Unit 4: Package management
- Demo/simulation 4: Packaging tools
- Unit 5: X Window System and VNC
- Demo/simulation 5: X Window System and VNC
- Unit 6: Logging
- Demo/simulation 6: Logging
- Unit 7: Kernel services and kernel configuration
- Demo/simulation 7: Kernel services and kernel configuration
- Unit 8: Device management
- Demo/simulation 8: Device management
- Unit 9: Disk management, RAID, and LVM
- Demo/simulation 9: Disk management, LVM, and RAID
- Unit 10: File systems and file system quota
- Demo/simulation 10: File systems
- Unit 11: Memory management
- Demo/simulation 11: Memory management
- Unit 12: Scheduling
- Demo/simulation 12: Scheduling
- Unit 13: Backup and restore
- Demo/simulation 13: Backup and restore
- Unit 14: User administration
- Demo/simulation 14: User administration
- Unit 15: User-level security
- Demo/simulation 15: User-level security
- Unit 16: Troubleshooting
- Demo/simulation 16: Troubleshooting
The intended audience for this course is experienced Linux users who want to become administrators of one or more Linux servers.
You should have:
- Attended IBM Linux course Linux Basics and Installation (LX02g)
- Practical experience in running Linux as a user
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.