Jazz for Service Management 1.1 Dashboarding Made Simple (TN700G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This workshop teaches how to design, develop, and deploy business dashboards. You develop business dashboard requirements, designing prototype dashboards, tools, and techniques for mining data. The data sources include IBM applications, such as Netcool Operations Insight, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, IBM Tivoli Business Services Manager, Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager, and Netcool Network Management. You also learn techniques to mine business data from non-IBM sources, such as databases, Internet feeds, and legacy application consoles. You learn how to use IBM Netcool/Impact, and Tivoli Directory Integrator to create DASH data providers that extract and enhance data from back-end data sources. You also learn how to federate and include supported application consoles, such as Smart Cloud Application Performance Management user interface.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Dashboard design fundamentals
- Dashboard design overview
- Visualization services architecture and strategy
- Creating dashboard pages
- Local web content and dashboard server customizations
- Visualization services strategy
Tivoli Directory Integrator and DASH basics
Tivoli Directory Integrator and DASH advanced topics
DASH and Impact basics
Using the Jazz for Service Management web widget with business dashboards
Integrating Netcool/OMNIbus with DASH
Integrating IBM Monitoring and DASH
Integrating with IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager and DASH
Integrating Networks for Operations Insight and DASH
Individuals who need to understand how to design, develop, and deploy business dashboards using Jazz for Service Management.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Basic understanding of the Jazz for Service Management dashboard server tools
- Basic understanding of database design and operation, including concepts such as tables, views, and schemas
- Basic understanding of Internet design and terminologies, including HTTP, JSP, URI, URL, and REST
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.