Introduction to IBM Cram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview - WBT (9D59G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This self-paced course introduces the concept of Social Program Management (SPM), which is the industry segment that IBM Cram focuses on. IBM Cram offers products that SPM agencies need to provide government-funded social, health, and other services to citizens. The course provides a high-level summary of the IBM Cram SPM Platform and the IBM Cram Enterprise Modules. The course describes the main components of the Cram SPM Platform. It also describes the respective functions of the Cram Enterprise Modules. The course explains the SPM Platform and Enterprise Modules by describing their respective functions in the context of the citizen and agency needs that they address.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the IBM Cram approach to SPM.
- Recognize the main features of the IBM Cram user interface.
- Describe the participant management and case management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Describe the financial management functionality that the IBM SPM Platform provides.
- Provide a high-level overview of Cram Intake.
- Describe how to access Cram documentation via the IBM Knowledge Center.
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cram Documentation Analysis tool and explain its purpose.
- Identify the different components of Cram Workflow and outline their roles.
- Provide an overview of how communications are handled in Cram.
- List and describe the following IBM Cram Enterprise Modules:
- Cram Universal Access
- Cram Verification Engine
- Cram Provider Management
- Cram Appeals
- Cram Social Enterprise Collaboration
- Cram Outcome Management
- Cram Evidence Broker
- Cram Business Intelligence and Analytics
This basic self-paced course provides learners with a high-level summary of the IBM Cram SPM Platform and the Cram Enterprise Modules.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.