Installation and Administration of Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 (9J12G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course covers the topologies and the installation pre-requisites that are required for the installation of Intelligent Operations Center solution. Installation of Intelligent Operations Center solution can be done using Graphical User Interface installer and command-line installer. Both of these installation options are discussed in detail. The post-installation tasks and steps to verify the installation are also discussed in the course.
Many tools are provided Out of the Box for the effective administration of Intelligent Operations Center solution. These tools are discussed in detail. Hands on exercises are provided to help the learners practice the usage of these tools.
- Unit 1: Installation of Intelligent Operations Center
- Lesson 1.1: Overview of Installation
- Lesson 1.2: Post-installation Configuration
- Course Wrap-up
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the various installation options available to Intelligent Operations Center 1.6.
- Describe various pre-installations and post installation steps that are required to be performed in Intelligent Operations Center 1.6.
- Describe the steps to use common administration tools in Intelligent Operations Center 1.6.
This course is designed for technical architects, consultants, and system integrators who want to know about the installation and administration of the Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 solution.
You should complete:
- Getting Started with an Intelligent Operations Center 1.6 (SPVC) course
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.