Installation and Administration of IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5 on Linux (WPL95G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This comprehensive course combines informative lectures and discussions with relevant activities and exercises so that you can learn to administer IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5. In the first half of the course, the focus shifts to installation and configuration of WebSphere Portal V8.5. Configuration includes the database that WebSphere Portal uses, federated user registries, and clustering for scalability and fault tolerance. In the second half of the course, you practice common day-to-day administration tasks on IBM WebSphere Portal Server 8.5, including portlet installation, security configuration, and WebSphere Portal site management.
For information about other related courses, visit the IBM Training website: ibm.com/training
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Use the features, functions, and procedures of IBM WebSphere Portal 8.5 to achieve the following tasks:
- Configure WebSphere Portal to use an IBM Tivoli Directory Server LDAP server
- Create a Network Deployment cell that contains a single node cluster
- Select the best topology for your organizations needs
- Turn on logging and tracing
- Use XML Access to streamline management activities
- Back up and restore data
- Implement release management practices
- Add portlets to pages by using the new drag feature of the page builder
- Deploy a new portlet
- Manage access
- Create and apply visibility rules
- Work with syndication feeds
- Integrate mashups
- Configure search
- Customize or brand the portal
- Deploy a custom theme
- Transfer the ready-to-use data from the Derby database to DB2 Universal Database
The target audience for this intermediate course is experienced system administrators that are new to WebSphere Portal or need to refresh WebSphere Portal administration skills. They are responsible for installing and configuring WebSphere Portal and its day-to-day management.
You should have:
- Understanding the WebSphere Application Server and JVM environments
- Experience with the WebSphere Application Server and JVM environments
- Database administration experience
- Network security experience
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.