Innovative CICS System Programming - Implementing Mobile Apps with CICS (WM891G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to teach you how to connect mobile devices to CICS and run existing or new CICS web service applications. You learn how to enable and implement mobile in CICS, including how to prepare the CICS environment and resources and what CICS provides to assist with the service development, integration, and translations. The course explains implementations such as web service patterns and the web service assistant jobs. It also covers various ways to connect mobile applications to CICS by use of CICS Mobile Extensions, IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation, CICS Transaction Gateway, Liberty Profile, and IBM z/OS Connect feature. The course includes a module on mobile security architectures and securing mobile access to CICS. In the hands-on lab exercises, you perform the necessary steps to configure and implement mobile apps with CICS. The lab exercises implement JSON and SOAP web services in support of mobile applications.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- Introduction to CICS and mobile
- Exercise: Lab setup and SOAP web services
- Implementing JSON web services
- Exercise: Implementing JSON and SOAP web services
- CICS and IBM MobileFirst Platform Foundation
- Exercise: CICS and IBM MobileFirst adapter
- CICS events and push notifications
- Exercise: CICS events and notifications
- Mobile integration and workloads
- Exercise: CICS TG JSON web services
- Secure mobile access to CICS
- Exercise: IBM z/OS Connect feature
- Course summary
This intermediate course is designed for CICS system programmers, administrators, architects, designers, and developers for the CICS Transaction Server product.
- Have working knowledge of CICS TS
- Understand how CICS resources are defined and installed
- Successfully complete course CICS V5 Fundamentals (WM851) or (VW851) or CICS V5 Basic Tailoring (WM852) or (VW852), or have equivalent working experience
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.