InfoSphere MDM Workbench V11 - WBT (1Z840G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed for anyone who wants to get an understanding of how to use and customize the InfoSphere Master Data Management using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. This course takes a you through the process customizing both the Virtual and Physical MDM using the InfoSphere MDM Workbench. The focus of the course is on the core features of the Workbench: Creating a Physical MDM Addition, creating a Physical MDM Extension, creating a Physical MDM Behavior Extension, creating a composite service, deploying a Virtual MDM configuration, configuring the Virtual Data Model, creating a Virtual custom Composite View, creating a Virtual Callout Handler, generating an enterprise service interface using the Virtual data model and customizing a Hybrid implementation. For each core area, the instructor will explain the high-level concepts, have them work with the feature and then demo and review the feature details. Heavy emphasis is put on exercises and activities, allowing them to apply the knowledge that they learn in the classroom, after course conclusion.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Understand the MDM Architecture and how the Physical, Virtual and Hybrid MDM handles a service request
- Understand the core Workbench features available for the InfoSphere MDM
- Understand how MDM using OSGi for deploying customizations to the product
- Create a new Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Entity using the Workbench Wizard
- Extend an existing Physical MDM Service using the Workbench Wizard
- Create a new Composite Service using a transiant object containing other existing business objects
- Customize and deploy a Virtual configuration
- Create a new Virtual Callout Handler
- Create a new Virtual Composite View
- Generate new Services based on the Virtual configuration (eSOA)
- Customize a Hybrid MDM implementation
- Understand the Adaptive Service Interface (ASI)
This advanced course is for Infrastructure Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist,Technical Specialist, Support Engineers, System Architects.
You should have attended:
- Data Model and Service Mapping for the InfoSphere MDM Advanced Edition V10 (ZZ610)
It is also recommended that you have working knowledge of Java development and XML concepts as it will be used during the exercises.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.