InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 - SPVC (2Z780G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Do you want to find match member records, link member records, and perfect a search algorithm for your InfoSphere MDM Virtual and Physical implementation? Then this course is designed for you.
The InfoSphere MDM Algorithms V11 course prepares students to work with and customize the algorithm configurations deployed to the InfoSphere MDM Probabilistic Matching Engine (PME) for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations. The PME is the heart of all Matching, Linking, and Searching for entities (Person, Organization, etc) that exist in InfoSphere MDM.
This course has a heavy emphasis on the exercises, where the students will implement the customization discussed in the course to perform matching, linking, and searching on fields not provided by the default implementation.
At the end of this course it is expected students will feel comfortable customizing an algorithm for the PME for a Virtual and Physical MDM implementations.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Understand how Matching and Linking work for both the Virtual Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand how Duplicate Suspect Processing and Search (using PME) work for Physical Implementations of InfoSphere MDM
- Understand the MDM configuration project and database tables used by the PME
- Understand the PME Algorithms (Standardization, Bucketing and Comparison steps) and how to create and customize the algorithms using the workbench
- Understand how to analyze the Bucketing steps in an algorithm
- Understand how to generate weights for a given algorithm and how those weights are generated based on a sample database set.
- Understand how to analyze the weights that are generated using the workbench
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for the Virtual implementations of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand how to deploy the PME configuration for a Physical implementation of InfoSphere MDM.
- Understand the integration between the Physical module and the PME
This intermediate course is for Business and Technical Specialist working with the Matching, Linking, and Search services of InfoSphere MDM.
We recommend that you take the following courses prior to enrolling in this course:
or experience with InfoSphere MDM.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.