IBM WebSphere Commerce V7 Foundation (6S221G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is designed to introduce you to the functions, features, and capability of IBM WebSphere Commerce as well as the specific enhancements included in Version 7.
The course provides the basic understanding of WebSphere Commerce that is necessary for you who are new to WebSphere Commerce (or to Version 7), and is the foundation for further role-specific education for WebSphere Commerce administrators, developers, and business users.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the features, functions, and purpose of the IBM WebSphere Commerce software platform.
- Describe the main features and business models supported by IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.
- Explain how IBM WebSphere Commerce supports the ability to do business directly with consumers (B2C), with businesses (B2B), indirectly through channel partners (indirect business models), or all of these simultaneously.
- Describe how the components of IBM WebSphere Commerce support the processes, roles, and responsibilities involved in e-commerce.
- List the new function and features that are included in WebSphere Commerce V7.
This intermediate course is designed for anyone who is new to IBM WebSphere Commerce or who wishes an overview of the new functionality available in IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.
You should have skills common to those working in an e-commerce industry.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.