IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3 Fundamentals - SPVC (TOS57G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
IBM Tivoli Monitoring products monitor the performance and availability of operating systems and applications. Learn about the Tivoli Monitoring architecture and how to navigate the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. This course also explains how to manage situation events, visualize real-time and historical data, manage user authorities, and publish monitoring workspaces. It also teaches you to use Tivoli Monitoring tools to effectively manage their enterprise monitoring. This course is designed for users and administrators of all Tivoli Monitoring products that use the Tivoli Enterprise Portal as the user interface.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Introduction and overview
- Using and navigating the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Managing Tivoli Monitoring components
- Monitoring your enterprise
- Situation event management
- Visualizing monitoring data
- Introduction to Dashboard Application Services Hub
- Historical data collection
- Managing user security and publishing workspaces
This introductory basic course is for users and administrators of all Tivoli Monitoring products who use the Tivoli Enterprise Portal as the user interface.
You should have:
- a working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems and experience with an Internet browser.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.