IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3 Advanced Administration (TM063G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This two-day course teaches the skills necessary to administer IBM Tivoli Monitoring and the Tivoli Enterprise Portal. The Tivoli Enterprise Portal is used by IBM Tivoli Monitoring, IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager, and OMEGAMON XE and DE to manage your enterprise environment. In this course you learn about creating queries, links, situations (enterprise and private), autonomous agents, policies, agentless monitoring, and event integration with Netcool/OMNIbus and Tivoli Enterprise Console. This training class is provided in a classroom environment with multiple opportunities for hands-on lab practice. The scenarios used in this class are based on IBM Tivoli Monitoring version 6.3.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.3
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.3 Agent Builder
- IBM Tivoli NetView for z/OS V6.1
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Advanced link topics
- Monitoring your enterprise using advanced situation techniques
- Agent autonomy
- Working with policies
- Agentless monitoring
- Agent Management Services
- Managing situation event integration
- Command-line interfaces
This intermediate-level course is for Tivoli administrators, technical support personnel, and IT services specialists who are responsible for implementing and administering IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
You should have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Experience with event management
- Experience with the Tivoli Enterprise Portal
- Working knowledge of Netcool/OMNIbus (suggested but not required)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.