IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Working with Web UI Framework - WBT (6F62G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This Web Based Training on Working with Web UI Framework course provides students with information on the technical aspects of working with Web UI framework. The course provides a brief overview about the framework on which Sterling Business Center and Sterling Field Sales are developed.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- The underlying framework of Sterling Business Center and Sterling Field Sales.
- Web UI Framework and its components such as screens, mashups, and struts.
- Loading of screens and pages, and the data flow.
- Extensibility in terms of extending a screen and the required components.
This course is designed for Developers and Implementers of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
It is recommended that participants complete the following courses:
- Basic understanding of the Websphere Application server.
- Building and deploying an enterprise application ear/war files in WAS server.
- Using a FTP tool like Filezilla or simple FTP for file transfers.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.