IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation Managing Catalog Administration - WBT (6F25G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This Web Based Training on Managing Catalog Administration provides students with information on creating and managing Catalogs, Subcatalog Organization and Customer and Seller Entitlements in IBM Sterling Business Center.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course Overview
- Module 1: Managing Catalog Administration
- Demonstration: Procedure to Associate Keywords with a Category
- Demonstration: Procedure to Add Asset Types and Content Location
- Demonstration: Procedure to Manage Catalog and Category Assets
- Demonstration: Procedure to create Catalog Indexes and Change the status of Catalog Indexes to complete
- Exercise: Create Catalog and Category
- Demonstration: Procedure to Add and Manage Subcatalog Organizations
- Demonstration: Procedure to Create and Manage Customer and Seller Entitlement
- Course Wrap Up
This intermediate course is designed for Business Administrative Users of IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Foundation.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.