IBM Sterling Order Management (V9.5) Configuring Item and Pricing (6F92G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides students with thorough conceptual and procedural information on item and pricing administration. The course teaches students to perform item, pricing, and other related configurations using the IBM® Sterling Business Center application. This course is primarily designed for developers and implementers.
The course begins with an overview of the item and pricing concepts along with an introduction to the Sterling Business Center application. The course thereafter provides deep dives into each of these topics - catalog and item administration, customer management, resource pool management, pricing administration, and system configurations.
Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, students can learn to create catalogs, items, pricing rules, and so on. Each unit has a checkpoint for the students to reinforce the topics that were covered.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- Deployment Specialist skills for IBM Sterling Configure, Price, Quote v9.2.1
- Developer and Implementer skills for IBM Sterling Order Management 9.5
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
The following topics will be covered during this course:
- Course Overview
- Unit 1: Introduction to IBM Sterling Business Center
- Lesson 1.1: Introduction to Item and Pricing Concepts
- Lesson 1.2: Introduction to IBM Sterling Business Center
- Exercise 1.2.1: Navigate the Sterling Business Center
- Unit 2: Item Administration
- Lesson 2.1: Catalog Management
- Exercise 2.1.1: Create a Catalog and a Category
- Lesson 2.2: Item Administration
- Exercise 2.2.1: Create an Item
- Exercise 2.2.2: Create a Classification
- Lesson 2.3: Manage Attributes
- Exercise 2.3.1: Assign Attribute Values to an Item
- Lesson 2.4: Services and Fulfillment Configuration
- Exercise 2.4.1: Create a Service Delivery Item
- Lesson 2.5: Customer Definitions
- Exercise 2.5.1: Create a customer
- Exercise 2.5.2: Create a Customer Membership Level
- Unit 3: Pricing Administration
- Lesson 3.1: Price Lists
- Exercise 3.1.1: Create a Price List
- Lesson 3.2: Pricing Rules
- Exercise 3.2.1: Create a Pricing Rule
- Lesson 3.3: Coupons
- Exercise 3.3.1: Create a Coupon
- Lesson 3.4: Price Types
- Exercise 3.4.1: Create a Price Type
- Unit 4: System Configurations
- Lesson 4.1: System Customizations
- Exercise 4.1.1: Perform Master Data Upload
- Exercise 4.1.1: Add an Extensible Attribute
- Lesson 4.2: System Tasks
- Course Wrap Up
This course is designed to train developers and implementers.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.