IBM Planning Analytics: Administer the Technical Environment - Local - eLearning (K05003G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides Administrators with guidance on installing and administering the IBM Planning Analytics - Local environment. The course outlines how the architecture can be customized to fit into various infrastructures. Students will learn how to install and configure IBM Planning Analytics - Local, monitor system performance, and secure applications.
Note: Guided eLearning is a self-paced offering which includes web-based content for self-study and videos (including audio) that demonstrate activities.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
• Installing IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Configuring IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Examining the architecture of IBM Planning Analytics Local
• Administering servers with the TM1 Operations Console
• Monitoring TM1 servers in the TM1 Operations Console
• Working with TM1 log files
• Examining the audit log
• Monitoring performance with control cubes
• Monitoring TM1 server performance in real time
• Broadcasting messages to clients
• Making a TM1 server unavailable
• Maintaining TM1 applications
• Securing Planning Analytics
• Working with TM1 users and groups
• Making TM1 objects and data accessible
• Transferring data in Performance Modeler
• Backing up TM1 servers and data
• Basic knowledge of IBM Planning Analytics
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.