IBM Operations Analytics Predictive Insights 1.3.3: Implementation and Configuration (TN612G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This class provides an overview of the Predictive Insights product. It introduces analytics and how you use them to create automated thresholds. It also describes how Predictive Insights draws relationships between key performance indicators (KPIs). You learn how to select useful KPIs from monitored data and develop data models that are fed into the analysis engine. You also learn how to install and configure the analysis engine to account for different monitoring environments, use the interface, and interpret various alarms. You also learn how to complete advanced data mediation techniques using the open-source tool logstash.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Predictive Insights overview
- The value of analytics
- Building a data model
- Training the server
- Discovering relationships
- Reducing noise
- Solution architecture
- Sizing the solution
- Installation overview
- Validating the installation
- Selecting useful KPIs
- Working with data sources
- Modeling data sources
- Configuring server properties
- Starting and monitoring analysis
- Enriching and filtering alarms
- Interacting with alarms
- User interface with DASH
- Data extraction, housekeeping, and properties
- Mediating customer databases
Sales Engineers Services Support Business Partners Customer.
Before taking this course, you should have the following skills:
- Basic understanding of application/network monitoring technology
- Basic Linux operating system skills to navigate and run basic commands
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.