IBM MQ V9 System Administration (using Windows for labs) (WM153G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides technical professionals with the skills that are needed to administer IBM MQ queue managers on distributed operating systems and in the Cloud. In addition to the instructor-led lectures, you participate in hands-on lab exercises that are designed to reinforce lecture content. The lab exercises use IBM MQ V9.0, giving you practical experience with tasks such as handling queue recovery, implementing security, and problem determination.
Note: This course does not cover any of the features of MQ for z/OS or MQ for IBM i.
For information about other related courses, see the IBM Training website:
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Course introduction
- IBM MQ review
- IBM MQ installation and deployment options
- Creating a queue manager and queues
- Exercise: Using commands to create a queue manager and queues
- Introduction to IBM MQ Explorer
- Exercise: Using IBM MQ Explorer to create queue managers and queues
- Testing the IBM MQ implementation
- Exercise: Using IBM MQ sample programs to test the configuration
- Implementing distributed queuing
- Exercise: Connecting queue managers
- IBM MQ clients
- Exercise: Connecting an IBM MQ client
- Implementing trigger messages and monitors
- Exercise: Implementing a trigger monitor
- Diagnosing problems
- Exercise: Running an IBM MQ trace
- Implementing basic security in IBM MQ
- Exercise: Controlling access to IBM MQ
- Backing up and restoring IBM MQ messages and object definitions
- Exercise: Using a media image to restore a queue
- Exercise: Backing up and restoring IBM MQ object definitions
- Introduction to queue manager clusters
- Exercise: Implementing a basic cluster
- Monitoring and configuring IBM MQ for performance
- Exercise: Monitoring IBM MQ for performance
- Course summary
This course is designed for technical professionals who require the skills to administer IBM MQ queue managers on distributed operating systems, in the Cloud, or on the IBM MQ Appliance.
- Basic knowledge of IBM MQ V9 concepts and features, obtained either through experience or by successfully completing Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (WM103G) or Technical Introduction to IBM MQ (ZM103G)
- Ability to invoke standard functions within the operating system that is used in the lab exercises
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP configuration
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.