IBM MQ V9.1 System Administration - SPVC (ZM156G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is also available as classroom course IBM MQ V9.1 System Administration (WM156G).This course teaches you how to customize, operate, administer, and monitor IBM MQ on-premises on distributed operating systems. The course covers configuration, day-to-day administration, problem recovery, security management, and performance monitoring. In addition to the recorded lectures, the hands-on exercises provide practical experience with distributed queuing, working with MQ clients, and implementing clusters, publish/subscribe messaging. You also learn how to implement authorization, authentication, and encryption, and you learn how to monitor performance. Note: This course does not cover any of the features of MQ for z/OS or MQ for IBM i.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the IBM MQ deployment options
- Create and manage queue managers, queues, and channels
- Use the IBM MQ sample programs and utilities to test the IBM MQ network
- Configure distributed queuing
- Configure MQ client connections to a queue manager
- Define and administer a queue manager cluster
- Administer Java Message Service (JMS) in MQ
- Implement basic queue manager restart and recovery procedures
- Use IBM MQ troubleshooting tools to identify the cause of a problem in the IBM MQ network
- Manage IBM MQ security
- Monitor the activities and performance of an IBM MQ system
This course is designed for technical professionals who require the skills to administer IBM MQ.
- Basic knowledge of IBM MQ concepts and features
- Some knowledge of TCP/IP configuration
- Basic experience with Windows 2016 system administration
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.