IBM MQ V8 Advanced System Administration for z/OS (WM312G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
WM321 focuses on advanced IBM MQ for z/OS skills. After a baseline of IBM MQ topics, the course continues with a unit on channel security, the need to use TLS Ciphers in response to current security threats, and a unit on channel authorization rules. The next two units are dedicate to sharing groups, queue sharing group updates, and distributed and intra-group queuing with queue sharing groups
Unit 6 and the accompanying exercise are dedicated to the 8-byte relative byte address and buffers above the 2-GB bar features of IBM MQ V8. The last unit introduces use of IBM MQ accounting and statistics, how to capture and review information to resolve or mitigate performance and capacity problems, and how to create application profiles. WM312 contains extensive exercises to reinforce the lectures and provides hands-on familiarity with advanced taks and updated capabilities.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Summarize how SSL/TLS contributes to channel authorization and confidentiality
- Descrie how to configure SSL/TLS in IBM MQ z/OS queue manages and IBM MQ clients
- Implement SSLL/TLS with multiple certificate authority (CA) certificates
- Implement different types of channel authorization rules
- Describe how to configure and manage queue sharing groups
- Explain how to incorporate shared message data sets and storage class memory to maximize coupling facility storage
- Summarize how to add a queue sharing group to an existing IBM MQ cluster
- Implement 8-byte record byte address and buffers above the 2-GB line
- Describe how to use statistics and accounting capabilities for problem determination, tuning, and capacity planning activities
This course is intended for z/OS IBM MQ administrators and other technical resources responsible for IBM MQ Security, architecture, availability and performance-related tasks.
- Completed WM 302 IBM MQ V8 Administration for z/OS or equivalent experience
- Working proficiency with z/OS, or completion of ES10G, Fundamental System Skills in z/OS
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.