IBM Maximo Health, Safety and Environment 7.5.1 (SPVC) (TOS66G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This online, self-paced course introduces you to the features and capabilities of IBM Maximo Health, Safety, and Environment Manager. The content is a structured set of topics that are intended to provide a detailed overview of the solution specific applications and the common business processes and practices associated with the management of health, safety, and environment in the workplace. During this course you learn the function of and the relationships between the applications and their associated business processes through recorded lectures, product demonstrations, and live hands-on labs.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Explain the Maximo Asset Management industry solution and product add-on model
- Describe features and function of IBM Maximo Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Manager
- Explain what business processes and corresponding practices are supported by Maximo Health, Safety, and Environment Manager
- Define and build key data constructs specific to Maximo Health, Safety, and Environment Manager
- Setup and configure solution specific system options
- Demonstrate an understanding of the basic business rules of each of the applications and how they work together
- Describe the specific applications and business processes managed with Maximo HSE.
- Enter and process event-related records and work-related records to a completed status.
This intermediate-level course is for IBM customers, technical sales and support specialists, consultants, and Business Partners.
The Health, Safety, and Environment Manager 7.5.1 solution is built on top of Maximo Asset Management 7.5. It is strongly recommended that students have experience with IBM Maximo 7.5, or complete course IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals (SPVC) (TOS43).
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.