IBM Intelligent Transportation for Traffic Awareness Configuration 1.6 (9J09G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides an overview of the post install configuration procedures necessary to setup the Traffic Awareness feature. This includes an overview of geospatial and historical status data and the options available to load the data into the Traffic Awareness database in the first two units. The third unit reviews the IBM Intelligent Operations for Transportation Data Loader tool, and delves into the installation, configuration and usage of the tool. The final unit provides the configuration information necessary to setup the Intelligent Transportation external center and subscriptions requests to receive real-time data from an owner center.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe what geospatial data is, and define how it is used in Intelligent Operations for Transportation.
- Describe the use of the Intelligent Operations for Transportation Data Loader tool to load geospatial information.
- Identify what the traffic data is used for in Intelligent Operations for Transportation, and list the options for loading historical traffic data into the system.
- State the install requirements for the Intelligent Operations for Transportation Data Loader tool, and when this tool should be used.
- Use the Intelligent Operations for Transportation Data Loader tool to load geospatial and status data into the Traffic Awareness database.
- Define the parameters used by the external center to integrate with owner centers.
- Define the parameters used by the create Subscriptions.sh script to manage the subscriptions requested from an owner center.
This intermediate course is designed for Technical architects, consultants, and system integrators who want to know about the Traffic Awareness feature present in Intelligent Operations for Transportation solution.
You should have completed:
- IBM Intelligent Operations for Transportation Fundamentals (1.5) course (SPVC)
Optional Prerequisite: Intelligent Operations Center Fundamentals (ILT or SPVC)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.