IBM InfoSphere Metadata Workbench Essentials V9.1 - SPVC (2M622G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Metadata Workbench is a product within the Information Server suite of products. It is used to explore, manage, and analyse the metadata produced and consumed by products in the suite, and stored in the Information Server shared Repository. This course is designed to give users the skills to capture, explore, and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository using Metadata Workbench.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the main kinds of metadata assets that can be explored and analyzed in Workbench
- Describe how metadata is captured in Information Server
- Prepare metadata for Find and Analysis in Workbench
- Explore metadata assets using Find and Query
- Create impact analyses and data lineage reports
- Enhance lineage using user-defined linkages
- Enhance lineage using extended mappings
- Create business lineage reports
This is a basic course for those who will be using Metadata Workbench to explore and analyze metadata stored within the Information Server Repository.
You should have:
- basic knowledge of the Windows operating system.
Familiarity with Information Server products, in particular DataStage, is desirable, but not required.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.