IBM InfoSphere DataStage engine Administration for Information Server v11.5 (KM520G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course teaches Information Server and/or DataStage administrators to configure, manage, and monitor the DataStage Engine which plays a crucial role in Information Server. It not only runs high performance parallel ETL jobs designed and built in DataStage. It also supports other Information Server products including Information Analyzer, QualityStage, and Data Click. After introducing DataStage parallel jobs and the Engine that runs them, the course describes DataStage project configuration, the Engines development and runtime environments, and the Engines data source connectivity. In addition the course explains how to import and export DataStage objects, how to run and monitor DataStage jobs through the command line and GUI, and how to use some important Engine utilities.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Unit 1: Introduction to the Information Server (DataStage) engine
• Information Server architecture
• How the DataStage Engine is used in Information Server
• DataStage Engine features
Unit 2: Elements of a DataStage job
• Anatomy of a DataStage parallel job
• Explore the elements of an example DataStage job, including its stages and job parameters
• Understand the OSH that is generated by the job during compile
Unit 3: Engine architecture
• Partition parallelism
• Runtime architecture
• Configuration files
• The “Score”
Unit 4: Engine project configuration
• DataStage project authorizations
• Runtime Column Propagation (RCP)
• Environment variables
Unit 5: Configuring database connectivity
• Configuring ODBC data sources
• Configuring native database connections
Unit 6: Running DataStage jobs
• Running jobs from the command line
• Monitoring jobs in Director and the Operations Console
• Workload management
• Starting and stopping the Engine
Unit 7: Engine utilities
• Data set utilities
• Multiple job compile
• Resource estimation tool
Unit 8: Importing and exporting DataStage objects
• DataStage Designer exports and imports
• Command line exports and imports
This course is recommended for those who will be administering Information Server and DataStage.
It is recommend that students take KM510 IBM InfoSphere Administrative Tasks for Information Server v11.5 course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.