IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary Essentials V8.7 (ILO) (3M611G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course works with Information Server V8.7
This course is designed to familiarize the student with the IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary. The course will begin with an overview of metadata and its importance followed by an overview of the business glossary. The course then flows into how to administer IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary, covering how to add users and groups, how to setup hierarchies, methods that can be used to populate the business glossary and ways that one can manage and link IT assets in Information Server.
This course replaces course IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary Essentials V8 (KM610).
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Define the term metadata and explain how metadata can be beneficially used
- Describe IBM InfoSphere Business Glossary and describe where it fits into the architecture of IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- List the different types of business glossary users and explain the use of data stewards
- Define terms in the glossary
- Explain how to use category hierarchies
- Describe the ways to populate a glossary
- List the different file formats that can be imported into a glossary
- Link terms in the business glossary with IT assets
This basic course is for those whose job includes that administration of the business glossary.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.