IBM Guardium (V10) Foundations (8G100G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Are you getting ready to administer database security policies? Learn how to configure Guardium V10 to discover, classify, analyze, protect, and control access to sensitive data. You will learn to perform vulnerability assessment, and how to monitor data and file activity. This course also teaches you how to create reports, audits, alerts, metrics, and compliance oversight processes.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Unit 1: IBM Guardium: Overview
- Unit 2: IBM Guardium: Architecture
- Unit 3: IBM Guardium: User interface
- Unit 4: IBM Guardium: Access management
- Unit 5: IBM Guardium: System view and data management
- Unit 6: IBM Guardium: Groups
- Unit 7: IBM Guardium: Policy management
- Unit 8: IBM Guardium: Auditing, vulnerability assessment, and discovery
- Unit 9: IBM Guardium: Custom queries and reports
- Unit 10: IBM Guardium: Compliance workflow automation
- Unit 11: IBM Guardium: File activity monitoring
Database administrators, security administrators, security analysts, security technical architects, and professional services using IBM Guardium.
Before taking this course, make sure that you have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of SQL queries for IBM DB2 and other databases
- Working knowledge of UNIX commands
- Familiarity with data protection standards such as HIPAA and CPI
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.