IBM FlashSystem V9000 Storage Implementation (SSFS3G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
IBM FlashSystem V9000 is a comprehensive all-flash enterprise storage solution that delivers the full capabilities of IBM FlashCore technology. FlashSystem V9000 offers a rich set of storage virtualization features designed to improve efficiency, management, scalability and flexibility for any storage environments. FlashSystem V9000 delivers industry-leading value to enterprises along three dimensions: Scalable Performance, Enduring Economics, and Agile Integration.
This course focuses on the planning and implementation tasks associated with integrating the FlashSystem V9000 into the storage area network, and facilitate storage application data access independence from storage management functions and requirements.
It also explains how to:
• Centralize storage provisioning to host servers from common storage pools using internal storage and SAN attached external heterogeneous storage.
• Improve storage utilization effectiveness using Thin Provisioning and Real-Time Compression
• Implement storage tiering and optimization of flash, enterprise or nealine systems usage with Easy Tier.
• Facilitate the coexistence and migration of data from non-virtualization to the virtualized environment.
• Utilize network-level storage subsystem-independent data replication services to satisfy backup and disaster recovery requirements.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Unit 1: IBM FlashSystem V9000 Introduction
Unit 2: Emergence of flash storage
Unit 3: IBM FlashCore Technology
Unit 4: IBM FlashSystem V9000 hardware architecture
Unit 5: FlashSystem V9000 installation and configuration
Exercise 00: Lab environment overview
Exercise 01: System initial configuration with Service Assistant
Exercise 02: FlashSystem V9000 System Setup
Exercise 03: System user authentication
Exercise 04: Provision internal storage
Unit 6: FlashSystem V9000 storage provisioning
Unit 7: FlashSystem V9000 host and volume administration
Unit 8: FlashSystem V9000 advanced features
Exercise 05: Managing external storage resources
Exercise 06: Host definitions and volume allocations
Exercise 07: Access V9000 storage from host servers
Exercise 08: Thin Provision and Volume Mirroring
Exercise 09: Easy Tier Hybrid pool implementation
Unit 9: Spectrum Virtualize data migration
Unit 10: Spectrum Virtualize Copy Services
Exercise 10: V9000 data pool migration
Exercise 11: Migrate existing data with Import Wizard GUI
Exercise 12: Migrate existing data with Migration Wizard
Exercise 13: Migrate existing data with Import Wizard CLI
Unit 11: FlashSystem V9000 administration management
Exercise 14: Real-time Compression and IBM Comprestimator
Exercise 15: FlashCopy and consistency groups
Exercise 16: FlashCopy Snapshot monitoring user roles and access
Exercise 17: Easy Tier and STAT analysis
Class Review and Evaluation
This lecture and exercise-based course is for individuals who are assessing and/or planning to deploy IBM System Storage networked storage virtualization solutions. Enrollment in this course is not restricted. Typical students may include:.
• Technical IBM personnel.
• Business Partner technical personnel.
• IT consultants and architects.
- An understanding of the basic concepts of open systems disk storage system and I/O operations - we recommend the following:
- Introduction to Storage Concepts & solutions (DL08002G) - no cost
- Foundations of Storage (SS00DG) or
- Introduction to Storage (SS01G) and
- IBM Flash Storage Fundamentals (SSFS1G / SSFS1WG)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.
Kurspreis für offene Schulungen
2950,00 € zzgl. 16% MwSt. (3421,100 € inkl. 16% MwSt.)