IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation 8.2 (SPVC) (TOS42G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Learn how to use IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation to automate a complex sequence of tasks across multiple endpoints. You also learn how to manage a VMware host and guest virtual machines by using the IBM Endpoint Manager console.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Describe the key features and capabilities of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation
- Describe the IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation components and how they communicate
- Install and configure the infrastructure components
- Create and deploy automation plans
- Create, manage, and delete virtual machines
- Perform basic troubleshooting of the infrastructure components
- List the key log files and their location
This intermediate-level course is for implementers and administrators of IBM Endpoint Manager for Server Automation.
You should have the following:
- User-level experience with the IBM Endpoint Manager platform
- Basic Windows operating system skill
It is recommended that you complete IBM Endpoint Manager 9 Platform Fundamentals (SPVC) (TOS51) / IBM Endpoint Manager 9 Platform Fundamentals (TP403)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.