IBM Endpoint Manager 9 Platform Fundamentals (SPVC) (TOS51G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
IBM Endpoint Manager combines endpoint and security management into a single solution that enables your team to see and manage physical and virtual endpoints. Rapidly re-mediate, protect, and report on endpoints in real-time by automating time-intensive tasks across complex networks, controlling costs, reducing risk, and supporting compliance. This course will present basic and intermediate level knowledge to help users in administrator and operator roles of the product to develop the foundation knowledge they need to successfully leverage this product in their managed environments.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Discuss architecture and component configuration
- Perform daily operations to support managed environment
- Leverage patch management techniques
- Manage platform licensing and content relevant to managed environment
- Manage platform security and administrators
- Report on managed environment
- Perform basic troubleshooting
This basic course is for individuals who are new to the Endpoint Manager platform (inclusive of ITEM, TEM, and BigFix).
You should have:
- basic Microsoft Windows and VMWare skills
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.