IBM eMessage Document Composer (9W344G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course is for those whose job includes responsibility for creating email and landing page communications with the IBM eMessage Document Composer. The Document Composer is a component of the IBM eMessage software application that marketers use to create and edit these communications. Its graphical user interface enables marketers access to editing tools without expertise in HTML, XML or other related Web technologies.
This course consists of a series of video demonstrations of Document Composer functionality.
Note: There are no accompanying materials with these demonstrations.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Become familiar with fundamental Document Composer concepts and objects such as communications, personalization fields, templates, and the Content Library.
- Be able to create a simple to complex email communication from a template.
- Be able to add personalization fields, hyperlinks, and images to emails and landing pages.
- Be able to build conditional content into an eMessage communication.
- Understand the fundamental elements of a template used by marketers in eMessage to create a communication.
This basic course is for marketers who use IBM eMessage to create email and landing page communications as part of their marketing efforts.
IBM eMessage users who design templates for the communications (email and landing pages) used by marketers.
There are no prerequisites for this course although some knowledge of HTML/XML is helpful.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.