IBM Digital Analytics Workshop: Getting Started (9T607G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This onsite program, for beginning to intermediate users, is a bundle of 7 courses comprised of traditional classroom sessions and hands-on lab activities. Included modules are as follows: Developing Relevant KPIs, Fundamentals of IBM Digital Analytics, Monitoring Site Performance, Site and Scenario Analysis, IBM Digital Analytics Multisite, Lab: Creating Dashboards in Analytics, and Lab: Creating Dashboards in Benchmark and Monitor OR Lab: Creating Clickstream and TruePath Reports.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Identify relevant KPIs for your business and design a dashboard to communicate results
- Access and analyze the suite of reports
- Compare your performance with that of your competitors using Coremetrics Benchmark
- Utilize Coremetrics Monitor to create specialized views and threshold alerts for those who can quickly respond to fluctuations in data
- Interpret data to better understand site traffic and how links within the site influence conversion
- Utilize Insights for further analysis
- Navigate the support portal for additional resources and assistance
- Understand the features associated with IBM Digital Analytics Multisite
Please refer to course overview for description information.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.