IBM Datacap 9.0.1: Mobile (F250G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course introduces Datacap Mobile client. It shows how to capture images using Datacap Mobile and work with batches and fields. It also shows how to read barcodes, OCR, and save location.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
Introduction to Datacap Mobile
- Datacap Mobile Capture and other mobile features
- Mobile Capture use cases
- IBM Datacap Mobile app
- Datacap Mobile Deployment options
- Server-side configuration for Datacap Mobile
- Connect Mobile application to Datacap
- Capture images with the camera and edit images manually
Work with batches and fields
- Process and upload images to the Datacap server
- Settings available to the Datacap Mobile app
- Batch view in the Datacap Mobile app
- Work with local document batches
- Fields view in Datacap Mobile app
- Barcode reading and OCR recognition
- Configure geocoding and location
- Work with recognition languages
Datacap Mobile Architecture and SDK (optional)
- Datacap Mobile Three Tier architecture with remote access
- Datacap Mobile application SDK and prerequisites
- Datacap SDK features and common tasks
- New features for Datacap Mobile in Version 126.96.36.199
- New features for Datacap Mobile in Version 9.0.1
- Anyone who needs to know about the IBM Datacap Mobile client.
- Familiarity with data capture concepts
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.