IBM Cram Universal Access for Developers 6.x (SPVC) (9D54G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This four-day course provides you with a technical understanding of IBM Cúram Universal Access configuration and customization.
IBM Cúram Universal Access enables citizens to determine suitable services and programs, apply for programs, and manage their interactions with agencies via citizen accounts. This course describes how to configure and customize IBM Cúram Universal Access features for agencies.
During the course, you will design and implement a simple end-to-end application that allows citizens to perform Triage, Screening, multi-program application, and submit Life Events.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- Technical Skills for IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) V6.X
- Cúram SPM 7.X Technical Skills - Specialized Application Developer
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- The functions and features of IBM Cúram Universal Access
- How to configure IBM Cúram Universal Access features
- How to customize IBM Cúram Universal Access features and provided artifacts
- How to troubleshooting applications based on IBM Cúram Universal Access.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed the following courses:
IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER)
- IBM Cúram Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5 (9D51G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D51G:
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram Express Rules course
IBM Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering (IEG)
- IBM Cúram Intelligent Evidence Gathering for Developers 6.x (9D55G)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.