IBM Cram SPM Platform Development Environment 6.0.5: Expert Arena (9D53G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This Expert Arena provides you with on-demand access to the IBM Cram Social Program Management (SPM) Platform development environment. This environment is used in the Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G) course. The environment includes a lightweight Cram development installation, the Course Workshop, and the standard Cram development installation. The Course Workshop allows you to experiment with development features quickly and safely.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
You will be able to:
- Try out features of the Cram ADE to create simple end-to-end solutions using the Course Workshop.
- Customize out-of-the-box applications compliantly using the standard Cram development installation.
- Perform gap analysis within Cram to determine the changes required for customizations.
- Prepare for IBM Certified Application Developer - Cram V6.0.4 certification.
This Expert Arena is aimed at developers and technical architects. It is particularly useful for those preparing for the IBM Certified Application Developer - Cram V6.0.4 certification (which also covers 6.0.5), or for anyone who wants to try out the new development features of Cram 6.0.5.
You should have completed IBM Cram technical fundamentals training Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or the following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5,
or any previous version of the IBM Cram developer fundamentals course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.