IBM Cram SPM Platform 6.2: New Features (9D69G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This web-based training course summarizes the main new features of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 6.2.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
The course covers the following topics:
- The main usability improvements in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2
- The main citizen and caseworker enablement enhancements in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2
- The main enhancements to the following parts of IBM Cúram SPM 6.2:
- SPM Platform
- Health Care Reform (HCR)
- Income Support
- Universal Access
The course summarizes the main new features in IBM Cúram SPM 6.2. The course provides brief functional and technical overviews of each new feature. The course is intended for functional and technical professionals who need an overview of the new features of IBM Cúram SPM 6.2.
Learners should have a comprehensive knowledge of health and human services programs. Learners should also have taken either of the following Cúram SPM courses:
- 9D59G – Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview
- 9D47G – Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.