IBM Cram SPM 7.0: New Features (9D71G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
This web-based training course summarizes the main new features of IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.0 from a functional and technical perspective.
Using demonstrations and review questions, learners will develop a good understanding of the changes introduced in Cúram SPM 7.0, which will help them to interpret Cúram SPM information sources and implement the new features on projects.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
The course covers the following topics:
- The main usability improvements of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
- The new Enterprise Modules of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0.
The course is intended for functional and technical professionals who need an overview of the new features of IBM Cúram SPM 7.0. Each lesson is divided into a functional section and a technical section to facilitate both types of learners.
Learners should have a comprehensive knowledge of health and human services programs. Functional learners should also have taken either of the following Cúram SPM courses:
- 9D59G – Introduction to IBM Cúram Social Program Management 6.0.5: Functional Overview (9D59G)
- 9D47G – Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Business Analysts 6.0.5 (9D47G)
Technical learners should also have taken one of the following courses:
- 9D44G - Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course.
In addition, learners should be familiar with the changes introduced in IBM Cúram SPM V6.0, V6.1, and V6.2.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.