IBM Cram SPM 6.1 Integrating Cram REST APIs (9D68G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This two-day course provides students with a technical understanding of developing REST APIs for IBM Cram.
IBM Cram Mobile applications provide flexible access to Cram by health and social care workers while visiting clients. The main change in IBM Cram SPM 6.1 is the provision of REST APIs and an infrastructure to create REST APIs to allow mobile applications access Cram resources. This course describes how to develop REST APIs for IBM Cram by using recommended practices.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple REST API that can be called from a mobile application.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
During the course, the following topics are covered:
- The support for REST APIs in IBM Cram
- How to access REST APIs
- How to develop REST APIs.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
Before taking this course, students should have completed one of the following courses:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D44G) or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of 9D44G: Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cram developer fundamentals course.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.