IBM Cram Express Rules for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5 (SPVC) (9D60G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
The course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Select IBM Cram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cram technical fundamentals training:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D440), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D440):
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (ADE) 6.0.5
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers (Customization) 6.0.5, or
- Any previous version of the IBM Cram developer fundamentals course.
You should also have achieved certification as an IBM Cram application developer. In addition, you must have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.