IBM Cram Express Rules for Developers 6.0.5 (9D51G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course provides students with a technical understanding of developing IBM Cram Express Rules (CER) and integrating CER with IBM Cram SPM applications.
The first part of the course describes how to develop IBM CER rules using the IBM CER Application Development Environment (ADE) and covers the following topics: the CER editor; defining rule elements; CER development approach; testing and debugging CER rules; Timelines, and advanced CER features. The second part of the course describes how to integrate CER rules with IBM Cram Applications and covers the following topics: rules for Triage, Screening, and Intake; Dynamic Evidence; rules for Eligibility and Entitlement; rules for other applications; customizing rules and evidence.
During the course, students will design and implement a simple end-to-end application using CER features. They will also integrate CER rules into IBM Cram applications.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Select IBM Cram Express Rules (CER) elements to implement rule logic.
- Use Developer and Administrator tools to configure, test, and debug rule sets.
- Use the Dynamic Evidence Editor to define evidence types.
- Configure rule sets for the following IBM Cram SPM Applications:
- Triage, Screening, and Intake
- Dynamic Evidence
- Eligibility and Entitlement (Determination and Explanation)
- Other applications
- Outline the approach to customize Application rule sets and evidence types.
- Access and interpret product guides for implementing CER rules.
This intermediate-level course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have completed IBM Cram technical fundamentals training:
- Fundamentals of IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D440), or
- The following self-paced virtual classroom (SPVC) versions of Fundamentals of IBM Cram SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.5 (9D440)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.