IBM Cognos ICM Building the Model (V9.0) (1R116G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course teaches you the foundation of IBM Cognos Incentive Compensation Manager 9.0. You will learn to customize an ICM model by creating tables, calculations, components and data stores. Training demonstrations and exercises simulate a real-world implementation in an effort to enable students to apply concepts learned to their own IBM Cognos ICM implementations. The last day of class is spent working on a case study, where students will work in groups of 3-4 to design and build model objects that will calculate commissions earned for two fictional groups of employees. At the end of this course, you should be able to use all the basic functions of the software.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- IBM Cognos ICM 9.0 Administrator Role
- IBM Cognos ICM 9.0 Implementer Role
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Overview of IBM Cognos ICM
- Sample Outdoors Company overview
- Table design concepts
- Creating tables within ICM
- Populating and maintaining tables
- Introduction to calcultions
- Designing restrictions
- Multi-source calculations
- Deconstructing requirements
- Time-shift calculations
- Data Stores
- Publishing data from views
- Case study
This intermediate course is for Compensation administrators.
You should have:
- Experience using basic Microsoft Windows 7 functionality
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.