IBM Cognos Controller: Develop Applications (v10.2) (P8221G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
This course teaches application developers how to set up a Controller application and effectively use Controller in their organizations consolidation process. Students will also design and generate financial reports using Controller. Through a series of lectures and hands-on exercises, students will set up a Controller application by creating the necessary structures (such as accounts and companies), and then test the application to ensure that it works properly. Students will also learn how to work with currency translation, allocations, intercompany transactions, investments in subsidiaries, advanced formula calculations, and user-defined business rules, as well as define configuration settings and user access to the application.
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
- Create companies, consolidation types, and account structures
- Create and organize forms for entering data into the Controller application
- Generate movement accounts to show changes to data over time
- Create extended dimensions to enhance data analysis
- Link structures to customize end users access to Controller data
- Define and schedule the data entry process
- Test the Controller application setup
- Adjust data through journal entries
- Translate foreign currencies
- Enable automatically created journal entries
- Allocate values
- Reconcile and eliminate intercompany transactions
- Work with shareholdings and investments in group companies
- Calculate and eliminate acquisition values
- Consolidate a groups reported values
- Define security restrictions to different parts of the application
- Eliminate intercompany profit
- Create complex stored calculations
- Customize the consolidation process using user-defined business rules (UDBRs)
- Create ad hoc reports to quickly analyze and compare figures
- Run standard reports to verify and analyze data for consolidation
- Create custom reports using the Report Generator
- Create, modify, and run reports in Excel using the Excel Link
- Run multiple reports simultaneously by grouping reports into report books
- Identify different consolidation models (Optional)
Basic knowledge of group accounting.
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.