IBM Cognos Analytics - Create Data Modules (v11.0) eLearning (B6090G) » zur vollständigen Seminarliste
Contains: Instructional and interactive content, demonstrations and hand-on simulated exercises.
This course provides business users with knowledge of metadata modeling concepts and how to model metadata using IBM Cognos Analytics 11. Participants will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from creating Data Sources, creating Data Modules, to the sharing of metadata to other users, facilitating reports and analyses by themselves and colleagues. Participants will learn to use data servers and uploaded files as data sources, and to add intent to their data model. They will learn how to add tables to their models, set and modify object properties, create calculations, identify joins, as well as how to clean, format, and group their data for reporting purposes.
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course.
Learning Journeys or Training Paths that reference this course:
- Analytics Business Intelligence
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11.0 - Consumer Role
Alle IBM Trainings werden mit Original IBM Schulungsunterlagen angeboten und finden in Kooperation mit dem von Arrow ECS autorisierten IBM Schulungspartner esciris statt.
1: The IBM Cognos Analytics 11 User Experience
- Overview of IBM Cognos Analytics 11
- Search and Navigate IBM Cognos Analytics
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Modeling and Administration
2: Create a Data Module: Part 1
- Identify Data Modules
- Identify Data Sources
- Create a Data Server
3: Create a Data Module: Part 2
- Select a Data Source for Your Module
- Select a Data Server
- Upload and Select a File
- Select Other Data Modules
- Identify and Add Intent
4: Understand Modeling Basics
- Identify Cognos Analytics Modeling Strategy
- Add Tables to a Data Module
- Identify Column Usage Types
5: Explore Additional Modeling Concepts
- Share Content
- Explore Modeling Object Properties
- Identify Joins
6: Customize Data Modules
- Identify the Need to Customize
- Examine Module Icons
- Create Calculations
- Clean and Format Columns
- Create Custom Data Groupings
- Report authoring experience
- Understanding of subject matter business data (Recommended)
Das Training findet auf Deutsch statt.